This unique application offers the possibility to remote control up to 32 XTA Electronics® DP4-Series® Loudspeaker Management Systems from your iPhone® or iPod Touch® or iPad®. DP4 Mini is also available as a shrunk down application that allows read only access.
DP4Remote gives you control over the following functions of your device:
- Parametric EQs
- Graphic EQs
- Memory store, recall and erase
- Snapshot store, recall and erase
DP4Remote can sync with the devices in both ways. So you can either prepare a setting in forward or get the controllers data.
DP4Remote stores your offline edited data for later sync with your devices.
DP4Remote is compatible with Funktion One XO4A® Loudspeaker Management Systems as well as XTA Electronics DP448®, DP446®, DP444® controllers.
View your processor rack
Input and Output routing and levels
Design and edit your crossover settings
Design and edit parametric EQ and view the curves (full screen view available on iPad also)
- You will need a working wireless connection to your controller (tested with XTA Wiser2400® and Moxa N-Port 5110).
- For more than 4 devices a serial connection speed of 115kBaud is recommended.
- DP4Remote works with a maximum of 32 devices at a time.
- DP4Remote is a third party application (this means this application is not developed by XTA Electronics®).
- DP4Remote will work on any iPhone® / iPod touch® / iPad® with iPhone OS 5.1 or higher. Recommended devices are iPhone 4® / 4S® and iPad2®.
- Although well tested – this application remains a piece of software: rockbaby engineering will not take any responsibility for any issues that may occur using DP4Remote.
- XTA Electronics® DSP-algorithms are sensitive information to which we don´t have access. So please note that our graphical representation of parametric EQ´s and xOvers display the “standard” ones – those may vary a bit from XTA Electronics® unique and brilliant algorithms.